Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

Day 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 of challenge

Soooo...

I know I know I was lazy buuuut I really was ill!!
I had a fish poisonig ;__;"

So the challenges!!

17. IPOD SHUFFLE

1. Chocolate Disco - Parfume
2. Closer to the edge - 30 Seconds to mars
3. The Hurricane - 30 Seconds to mars
4. Beautiful Hangover - Big Bang
5. Heartbreaker - G-Dragon
6. Sunday - Jesse McCartney
7. Puppy Love - Parfume
8. Breathe - G-Dragon
9. Melody Life - Hitomi
10. The Kill - 30 Seconds to mars

18. Facebook Profile Blah

I didn't have facebook. Facebook sucks!

19. Your dream wedding

I don't wanna marrie someone. I hate weddings. I could love someone without such a fucking thing!! It's just a paper girls! Nothing special.
I know I know I break your hearts..........but really? Anyone can love someone without this. Bullshit.

20. 3 things on your wishlist















Love socks <333333

21. HAMBURG!!!















22. A picture of where you went today!

Öh...I was on a photoshooting...Wanna show you the pictures in the next days xDDDD

23. Whats in your bag?

TOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!

24. What do you do today?

Chilled out. Wanna drink cocktails buuuuuuuut.....yeah......Nicole lost her shoes...sooo.............we have to go home xDD
She was on a concert and so we wanted to met on the station next to the bar. Haha. She really came....but without shoes xDD So yeah..no cocktails for me but a big laugh xD

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich fand das nicht lustig,aber so überhaupt gar nicht auf Strümpfen durch HH zu latschen-_-

    AntwortenLöschen