Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Last weekend

Last weekend a very good friend visit me.
She is soooooooooo cute and I like her a lot

We had so much fun! I'm back in hamburg, so at night we visit the kiez. It's a big party mile in a biiiig city ( Omg I love this city so much and I'm so glad to be back ). My friend wanna try one of my dresses and I said yes because I share my clothes with friends. I make her hair and her make up and style her like a lolita. She was very happy and I thought she like it much
Here is an picture of us:




Sry, it was in the morning after the party, so we look a bit tiered.

But whatever here is a faceshoot:


Isnt it cute?

She wears:
Dress: Bodyline
Blouse: Dream of Lolita
Shoes: Antaina
Bag: Handmade by Rai
Socks: Bodyline
Hair: Handmade by me
Accessory: Bodyline, Chocomint, Handmade

Me wear:
Dress: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Family
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Secret Shop
Hair: Ebay xD
Bag: Kids Yoyo
Accessory: Angelic Pretty, Chocomint

That's enough for now *o*

Good night ladies!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen