Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Late Late Late!

Omg!

The convention was about 2 month but I didn't was home so I get the pictures of it today *o*

Mari made them. She is such a good photographer! She had a good hand for it and I'm a bit proud of here ^ω^

The convention was very cool. Two days and a lot of fun. It was in a city called " Leipzig ". I really love this city because I was born in the near of it. Whatever! It was cool! I meet a lot of friends and see girls in beautiful dresses and cosplays. Great!

But I wanna show you what I wear on these days.

For saturday I haven't a picture right know. But I will organice one.

For sunday it was this:


It's a bit freaky, but I like it.

Rundown:
Dress: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Headdress: Angelic Pretty , Skullcandy ( I never go out without my headphones!! òo )
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Wrist Cuffs: Handmade
Hair: Handmade
Underskirt: Handmade by Rai ( Thank you so much honey I love them ♥ )
Arrrrgh..! I have to go to bed! Now! *lol*

Good night and this time I mean what I say!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen