Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Review : GEO Trendy Cosplay Circle Lens MCE-T-732

Serie: GEO Cosplay Circle Lens
Color: Blue,Pink
Brand: GEO
Shop: http://www.mycandyeyes.com/
Cost: 14€ with shipping


This was my first pair of circle lens.















After 11 days the lenses arrived me. I have no problems to shop on mycandyeyes.com. Everything was okay and I found it was very fast.

In case:












The case was free and comes with the lenses.



I really like them. Cool design and very soft. I have absolutly no problems with any GEO circle lenses. The lenses have a diameter of 14 mm. Not really big but the effekt make the eyes a bit bigger. Just a bit. But whatever! I love the stars


My eyes without lenses:







With the lenses:







Rating:

Design: 9/10
On my blue-green-brown eyes the stars are clearly visible. I wish they woulbd be a bit stronger.

Comfort: 8/10
Sometimes the lens itches in my eyes and I have to blink and blink and blink. But just if I wear them for a long time.

Enlargement: 4/10
Not much. Not much.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen